Account Manager (2714)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Business Area:totaljobs
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Our Account Managers play a vital role in the growth of our company and our ongoing success.
- You will be tasked with growing accounts, and account retention. This is a hybrid role and there is a mixture of account management and new business.
- You will do this by researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies, you will find out who the key decision maker is.
- You will pitch products and influencing the customer using our full product suite to influence and persuade their decision-making process.
- Working against Key Performance indicators is a “piece of cake” and it should be no trouble for you to achieve revenue, new business, activity, yield, discount levels, client meetings and client numbers.
- You will build firm relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain information and keep up to date with industry news and information.
- Communicate accurate information to relevant departments, teams, and clients as appropriate.
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Consistently achieve sales targets and KPI's.
- Consistently achieve high standards of performance in-line with business expectations.
- Establish, develop, and maintain excellent relationships with our clients.
- Ensure exceptional representation of our brand in dealing with customers.
- Establish and maintain excellent internal working relationships with all business functions.
- Keep clear and detailed records on our CRM (SalesForce) and other internal systems.
- Keep abreast of market factors to ensure you feedback competitor analysis to your team and manager
- Proven experience of establishing a client base with a consultative sales approach
- Ability to adjust to changes within the business & market
- Enthusiastic with the ability to handle fast turnarounds.
- Good decision-making skills with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Proactive, lots of initiative and great attention to detail.
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.