Business Development Manager (2563)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Location:ANY, Birmingham, Cardiff
- Business Area:totaljobs
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it's the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Does being part of a company like our sound like the right place for you to make your next career move?
If so read on about a new opportunity, we have at Totaljobs Group:
Our Business Development Managers are responsible for winning new business from cold accounts within the corporate market, selling our suite of online recruitment advertising solutions to SME's.
They are also responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting from scratch, building and maintaining a sustainable and sufficiently large pipeline to deliver in new business invoiced sales contract values to the business annually right the way through to client on-boarding.
Key details about what the role will be doing:
- Generate, sell, negotiate, close and secure new business opportunities and achieve the monthly revenue targets.
- Manage, maintain, and develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- Build firm relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain information and keep up to date with industry news and information to ensure a good level of communication awareness at all times.
- Represent totaljobs in a professional manner and to adhere to agreed sales standards internally and externally.
- Maintain accurate and up to date completion of administration tasks and duties as required and agreed by the company.
- Communicate accurate and pertinent information to relevant departments, teams, and clients as appropriate.
Some skills we look for:
- Have you got experience selling B2B?
- Can you demonstrate good negotiation, listening and closing skills?
- Are you able to build trust and rapport with customers?
- Do you have enthusiasm, and drive to succeed?
Benefits and Rewards - Some of the way's we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme. Pension contributions are deducted automatically via salary sacrifice with the company matching each employee's contribution to their pension pot.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year. This voucher entitles employees to a full eye examination and contributes towards a pair of glasses if required for VDU use. -
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity: Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.