Customer Success Manager (2627)
- Department:Customer Success
- Business Area:Customer Service
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it's the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Does being part of a company like our sound like the right place for you to make your next career move?
If so read on about a new opportunity we have at Totaljobs Group:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing long-term customer relationships. Your job will be to work closely with customers to ensure they get the maximum value out of the services and products they have purchased from us.
As a CSM you will be expected to have a strong relationship with the Sales teams as well as other critical functions in the business to ensure mutual success with our customers. We are looking for someone who is customer-centric, enthusiastic and has demonstrable experience of working in a similar role previously.
You will be joining an established team, who've had great success over the last year since the project was formed and have extensive growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
Key details about what the role will be doing:
- Proactively engaging with our customers throughout their relationship with us to drive excellent customer experience and satisfaction
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Solving problems for our customers, helping them achieve their goals
- Position yourself as the expert on our products and services through providing continuous analytical data insights and recommendations
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams to get the best outcome for our clients
- Ensure regular and proactive value-add contact with your customers, creating a partnership with key stakeholders
Some skills we look for:
- Do you have 2+ years experience in a similar B2B account management role managing large volumes of client accounts?
- Are you a strong relationship building with the ability and willingness to build and develop productive relationships with external and internal customers?
- Do you have experience of working proactively to help clients utilise the products and services they've purchased?
- Do you have the ability to drive positive change with clients through the analysis of various data sets?
- Do you have proven experience of working with technical solutions, software and products?
- Do you have experience in onboarding and training clients desirable?
- Do you have experience in working with and supporting sales teams desirable?
- Do you have excellent written and oral communication?
- Do you have a strong presentation skills?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office?
Benefits and Rewards - Some of the way's we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme. Pension contributions are deducted automatically via salary sacrifice with the company matching each employees contribution to their pension pot.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year. This voucher entitles employees to a full eye examination and contributes towards a pair of glasses if required for VDU use. -
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity: Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year in order to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out to one of the team.