Data Analyst (2719)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Department:Online Marketing
- Business Area:Strategy and Planning
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst (m/f/d) to join our Global Analytics team within the Marketplace Management space.
You will be an influencial member of the core Data team, analysing and translating business problems into analytical questions to provide detailed insight and recommendations. This positions porvides training, development & mentorship in both your employment and personal career
Looking to get your foot in the door of Data Analystics, become a key member and driving force behind our companies key desisions then look no further
We're always interested in working with amazing people. Just hit the Apply button – we'd love to hear from you!
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- You will help in translating business problems into analytical questions to provide actionable insights and recommendations
- You will support your team members in conducting analytics projects and data analysis
- You will work with large data sets from a variety of domains (Online Marketing, Sales, Product)
- You will support our Marketplace Managers with data-driven decision making through automated dashboards and statistical analysis
- You will work closely with your team members in Düsseldorf, London and Dublin
- You will collaborate with colleagues from other teams within our cross-functional analytics community (e.g. Online Marketing Analytics, Sales Controlling, Product Analytics, Data Science)
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- You old a degree with an analytical focus (Statistics, Mathematics, Business Informatics, Economics, Finance, Controlling, Business Analysis, etc.) and possess first relevant experiences in an analytical role
- You are data-driven and passionate about numbers, while being able to explain your findings to non-technical stakeholders in a simple, crisp and concise way – visually and verbally
- You have commercial or personal experiences with R / Python or are willing to develop such skills
- You enjoy visualizing data and ideally even worked with tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Commercial experience with SQL
- You are a proactive and hands-on team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.