Enterprise Customer Success Manager (2629)
- Department:Customer Success
- Business Area:Customer Service
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Ensuring the in-depth management of our Enterprise customers, increasing growth and retention.
- Delivering high-value projects and campaigns with these customers.
- Planning and executing long term account strategy with measurable goals and objectives to drive ROI for customers.
- Proactively engaging with our customers throughout their relationship with us to drive excellent customer experience and satisfaction.
- Collaborating internally with various key functions on required workstreams.
- Presenting to C-suite level executives on our product solutions, using deep knowledge of all aspects of our offering.
- Proactively optimising products and solving problems for our customers to ensure they achieve their goals.
- Position yourself as the expert on our products and services through providing continuous analytical data insights and recommendations.
- Ensure regular and proactive value-add contact with your customers, creating a partnership with key stakeholders.
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Do you have experience in a B2B account management role, with experience in working with large Enterprise customers?
- Do you have proven ability and willingness to build and develop productive relationships with external and internal customers?
- Do you have proven ability in delivering high value projects and campaigns strategically with a previous customer base?
- Do you have proven deep technical knowledge of previous products worked with?
- Do you have excellent and demonstrable presentation skills?
- Do you have proven experience of working with technical solutions, software, and products?
- Do you have experience in relevant CRM software?
- Do you have experience in working with and supporting sales team?
- Do you have excellent written and oral communication?
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.