Head of Data Insights Analytics - Performance Marketing (2639)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Department:Online Marketing
- Business Area:Analytics
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
To accomplish our mission, we are looking for a Head of Marketing Data Insights Analytics (m/f/d) to be responsible for guiding Stepstone's marketing decisions in a data driven way. We collect and analyze vast amounts of data on a daily basis to learn more and about Stepstone: our potential candidates, behaviors, marketing activities, and much more.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Mine data to find opportunities and use analytics to support Stepstone Marketing leadership team to drive strategy
- Work across the wider marketing, product, and engineering organizations and partner closely with data science to analyze the results of marketing campaigns and recommend optimizations to improve campaign performance
- Lead the effort to minimize duplication and time spent on troubleshooting and identifying root causes of operational issues, propose solutions and work with relevant teams on next steps (e.g. data quality, critical process degradation)
- Hire, train and mentor team leads and the wider team
- Be a champion of the scientific method and communicate complex analytical topics in a clean and simple way to the team
- Understand and contribute to existing algorithm development and refinement
- Partner closely with data management teams and other partners to identify opportunity to produce datasets centrally and contribute to organizational cross-channel products and tools development (data frameworks, APIs, bidding tools, dashboards, etc)
- Quickly ramp up on new technologies
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, such as Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an analytics role in a digital company (minimum 2 years)
- High level of initiative and ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to tie data to business objectives, and tell a cohesive story
- Experience working in a Big Data environment
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.