HR Business Partner (2407)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Location:Home Based, London
- Department:Human Resources
- Business Area:TJG Human Resources
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
We have a brand-new role working in our HR Department for a HR Business Partner. This role will be working across Stepstone Atlantic and will be responsible for partnering our product, technology, and online marketing stakeholders.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Agree and implement people plans with stakeholders across the business.
- Actively support the identification and development of talent to support succession plans across the business, including the provision of coaching as required.
- Support the implementation of process and behaviour change to provide positive leadership and the vision & values of Stepstone Atlantic.
- Provide commercial, pragmatic advice to stakeholders on all performance management and employee relations issues.
- Support and coach, where appropriate, the development of business leaders.
- Support development and learning programmes as required and evaluate, monitor, and embed the learning.
- Develop professional and effective working relationships at all levels.
- Influence stakeholders to implement cost effective, appropriate, and pragmatic solutions to resolve people issues.
What Skills do we look for?
- Do you have a passion for transformational experience including organisational design?
- Can you land and sustain effective change?
- Can you influence and adapt to change and take others on that journey?
- Are you analytical and able to simplify complex problems?
- Do you understand people practices across all fields (HR, Talent, Engagement/Culture, Reward & Recognition, Payroll, and Learning)?
- Are you able to manage wide projects?
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.