Key Account Manager (2498)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary, bonus and generous additonal beneifts
- Closing Date:26 August 2021
- Location:London - Blue Fin Building, SE1 0TA
- Business Area:totaljobs
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it's the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Does being part of a company like our sound like the right place for you to make your next career move?
If so read on about a new opportunity, we have at Totaljobs Group:
Key details about what the role will be doing:
- You will secure and maintain a significant and profitable revenue stream from a loyal, long-term, and ever-growing base of high-value clients.
- Attending client meetings and networking with clients and prospects to establish strong strategic partnerships and relationships, leading to the positioning of Retail Choice as first choice for all current and future retail recruitment.
- Develop market intelligence and customer insight to develop credibility and a competitive advantage.
- Actively canvass new business whilst ensuring you retain and grow existing accounts.
- To meet & exceed all business Key Performance Indicators. These include revenue, new business, activity, yield, discount levels, client meetings and client numbers.
- Create innovative ways in which to build business from individual accounts in line with their recruitment strategy and develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with clients.
- Create written communication, proposals, and presentations to a professional level.
- Consistent communication with all customers – this should be communication by telephone at least once a month as a minimum.
- Analyse the up-sell opportunity within each of your paying accounts.
Some skills we look for:
- Do you have excellent listening skills?
- Unafraid of targets – instead pushing yourself to over-achieving against them.
- Are you an experienced negotiator who will identify the main negotiation need of your customer?
- Are you creative with the ability to tackle difficult problems?
- Do you have excellent time management and organisation skills as well as strong attention to detail?
- Do you have a strong account management background with proven experience of handling large key accounts?
- Do you have a good understanding of the sales process; need find, objection handling, negotiation, closing with experience of selling B2B?
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme. Pension contributions are deducted automatically via salary sacrifice with the company matching each employee's contribution to their pension pot.
- Eye Tests -Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year. This voucher entitles employees to a full eye examination and contributes towards a pair of glasses if required for VDU use. -
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity: Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.