Lead Product Specialist (2553)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary, OTE plus generous benefits
- Location:Regional - UK Wide , London
- Business Area:totaljobs
Lead Product Specialist – Graduate/Early Careers
We are seeking a charismatic, customer-centric Lead Product Specialist to inspire and educate our clients with in-depth product information and insight, to drive increased product penetration and sales revenue.
As a key business partner to the TJG Sales teams, you will build genuine rapport with all customer types, as well as provide best practice advice that drives significant revenue contribution across the group.
This role could be based out of any of our UK locations but there will be extensive travel to our regional offices and client sites across the new UK. This is a unique opportunity to develop an integral pillar within the newly formed Product Solutions unit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising revenue with identified client accounts through increased product penetration and boosting the understanding of Milkround across the sales floor.
- Planning and reporting to ensure the smooth delivery of ‘sold in' accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Mentoring and guiding the TJG sales teams on Milkround, whilst delivering best practice for client meeting preparation and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining positive, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the business including Sales Managers / Directors, Customer Service/Delivery and Sales.
- Translating Product, Traffic and technical deliverables to high value clients via sales meetings.
- Developing and delivering quality product demonstrations and client meeting presentations to address specific customer needs.
- Product troubleshooting and consultation for Sales & Customers
- Industry event representation: attending key industry events, including presentation delivery on behalf of TJG brand teams and roundtable participation.
- Travelling to regional offices and client sites across the UK as required.
Your background will include:
- Client relationship development and management.
- Strong presentation abilities, with experience in presenting to large groups. Experience in presenting to corporate clients would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in collating technical details and translating this into customer benefit-led propositions.
- Recruitment industry experience in an Account Management position would be advantageous.
- A demonstrable insight into the Graduate/Early Careers landscape.
What we need from you:
- Leadership qualities that inspire others and encourage them to constantly strive to deliver greater value to the business.
- A passion and ability to convey the true excellence of our products to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly matrixed environment while developing strong and productive relationships.
- Clear, concise and compelling presentation skills.
- Revenue focused.
- A proactive, insight-led, self-starting thought process.
- Ability to prioritise and manage highly demanding stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisational skills that allow for detailed forward planning.
- Strategic mindset with excellent networking skills and commercial acumen.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical concepts into customer-led benefits.
- Solid understanding of the recruitment market today and in the future.
As employers we value talent, integrity, innovation and results whilst respecting our employee's work-life balance, freedom and appetite for recognition, which is why we have been voted one of the top companies to work for in the UK, 8 years running!
Totaljobs Group Generous Benefits Package includes:
- 37.5 hour working week; Monday to Friday
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 basic annual salary
- 2 paid charity days per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Up to 6 free Physio Sessions (after probation)
- Excellent family Leave
Please ensure your eligibility to work in the UK before applying.