Lead Product Specialist (2640)
- Location:Regional - UK Wide
- Business Area:totaljobs
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- This is a client facing, revenue generating role and you will achieve success by driving penetration, usage and upsell of our Global Hiring solution through an understanding of the customer's needs, developing compelling sales strategies / proposals and working with Account Reps to ensure that the business meets its growth ambition for Global Hiring solutions.
- As a key business partner to the TJG Sales teams, you will build rapport mainly with Direct Employers and at times Recruitment Consultancies, as well as provide best practice advice that drives significant revenue contribution across the Group.
- Maximising revenue with identified customer accounts through increased product penetration and boosting the understanding of Global Hiring across the sales floor.
- Proactively supporting your sales colleagues in both winning business that may have previously been in the balance and developing existing customer accounts.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of ‘sold in' accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Building trustful and meaningful relationships with our Global Hiring partners spanning over 130 countries to ensure we are aligned with delivering against client expectations.
- Mentoring, educating and guiding the TJG sales teams on our Global Hiring offering, whilst delivering best practice for customer meeting preparation and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining positive, collaborative working relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business including Account Managers/Directors, Sales Managers/Directors, Customer Service/Delivery and Sales as well as specific relevant departments.
- Translating Product, Traffic and Technical deliverables to high value customers and benchmarking against average performance stats via sales meetings.
- Developing and delivering quality product demonstrations and customer meeting presentations to address specific customer needs.
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Customer relationship development and management.
- Strong presentation abilities, with experience in presenting to large groups. Experience in presenting to corporate customers would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in collating technical details and translating this into customer benefit-led propositions.
- Recruitment industry experience in an Account Management position would be advantageous.
- A broad understanding of the Global Hiring marketplace would also be advantageous.
- An understanding of how best to work internally and externally with a global business, considering different cultures, priorities, languages and time zones.
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.