Marketing Communications Manager (2536)
- Business Area:TJG Marketing
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Working within Demand Generation, you will be part of the team that build creative digital marketing and communications campaigns that engage and educate our sales teams and customers.
Your role is to tell smart stories, creating demand for our products and recruitment solutions through exceptional customer communications and sales collateral, building trust and value in our brand.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Create and deliver marketing communications plans that fulfil strategic marketing goals, and stimulate product interest, engagement, purchase and ongoing loyalty and advocacy
- Fuel sales with the day-to-day marketing collateral required to confidently engage with customers and explain our position and product offering
- Deliver marketing collateral to support the launch of new products or strategic initiatives
- Develop customer facing marketing copy for all digital outreach activity
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to the Marketing Executive and other members of the marketing team
- Work with Brand Marketing to ensure alignment to core value proposition and brand positioning
- Deliver and present sales collateral to senior sales stakeholders, along with local sales teams
- Ensure consistency across messaging and communications throughout all sales collateral and communications
- Demonstrate strong customer, market, and competitive focus: identifying the market intelligence needed to create and deliver your marketing communications plans
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Do you have experience within a similar B2B focused role?
- Do you have a high level of written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to write and edit content for a range of audiences?
- Do you have impeccable grammar and proofreading skills?
- Are you a strong collaborator and mentor with the ability to bring out the best in talent and effectively motivate and manage teams?
- Are you an excellent storyteller able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck?
- Do you have strong relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organisation?
- Are you confident working with senior stakeholders?
- Do you have experience partnering with Commercial and Product leadership teams to translate business strategies into marketing and communications strategies that help the business meet its revenue targets?
- Do you have an understanding of best practise copy requirements across digital platforms?
- Are you creative and strive to always think differently?
- Are you able to work in a dynamic environment where new projects arise frequently?
- Do you have proven experience in developing a communications and marketing strategy from scratch to achieve measurable results?
- Do you have experienced in owning and managing multiple projects?
- Are you highly organised, detail-orientated and ability to multi-task across different projects?
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.