Performance Account Manager (2465)
- Location:Havant, PO9 1SA, London - Blue Fin Building, SE1 0TA, Manchester, M2 1DH
- Department:Customer Service
- Business Area:Customer Service
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it's the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Does being part of a company like our sound like the right place for you to make your next career move?
If so read on about a new opportunity we have at Totaljobs Group:
As a ‘Performance Account Manager', you will be responsible for the delivering the success of our ‘Totaljobs Performance' product by working in partnership with a dedicated pay for performance sales team and traffic experts.
You will be responsible for the client's performance from the moment the contract is signed. This includes setup, onboarding, optimisation, reporting and performance recommendations - all the way through (but not including) the contract renewal period.
You must have the ability to understand and analyse complex data sets (provided by traffic), create a story and provide bespoke client recommendations based off this quantifiable data.
Attention to detail is paramount as all recommendations have direct commercial implication to the business.
Key details about what the role will be doing:
- You will be part of a small ‘start-up' style team within Customer Service focused on the Performance delivery
- You will be the main point of contract from a performance delivery side for the client from the moment the contract is signed
- You will need to understand the client objectives and measures of success
- You will manage the campaign through the P4P system clickcast
- You will be responsible for onboarding the client , checking the campaigns on the ensuring their consistent delivery & performance
- Investigate and triage technical problems & then work with our Product teams to resolve and build new processes
- Ensure that customers receive top of the line customer service and are fully satisfied through NPS Surveys
Some skills we look for?
- Do you have experience in account management with exposure to; driving retention, contract optimisation or account growth?
- Do you have the ability to follow process but think outside the box and go above and beyond to find a solution?
- Are you tech-savvy and have a background in software account management?
- Are you organized with strong attention to detail and have strong ‘follow-up' skills?
- Are you keen on working in a start-up environment, where processes and products are constantly changing and evolving?
- Do you have an understanding of customer satisfaction and have excellent listening and questioning skills?
Benefits and Rewards - Some of the way's we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme. Pension contributions are deducted automatically via salary sacrifice with the company matching each employees contribution to their pension pot.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year. This voucher entitles employees to a full eye examination and contributes towards a pair of glasses if required for VDU use. -
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity: Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year in order to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about totaljobs Group benefits please take a look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out to one of the team.