Senior Commercial Analyst - Sales Operations (2597)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Location:ANY, Havant, London
- Department:BI and Sales Operations
- Business Area:Sales Operations
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Totaljobs Group is currently looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join the team, with a key focus on enabling data led decisions to drive and accelerate revenue growth for the business.
Working primarily with our sales leaders and their teams, you will start to understand and interrogate the current sales path and processes to identify areas for improvement, be that from a sales training and development perspective or enhancing current CRM process to help deliver continued growth of totaljobs Group.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to achieve data needs and analysis results more effectively.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiate, drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Assist sales operations leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve sales team's performance.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
Some skills you might have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- Proficiency Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM system.Competency with relational databases and SQL queries.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software
- Proven experience in developing, building, and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred.
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
- For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
- Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.