Senior Product Specialist (2641)
- Location:Regional - UK Wide
- Business Area:totaljobs
We are seeking a charismatic, customer-centric Product Specialist to inspire, evangelise and educate our customers with in-depth product information and insight, to drive increased product penetration and sales revenue from our Global Hiring solution.
Totaljobs Group is a founding partner of The Network (www.the-network.com) in 2002, which provides UK Headquartered clients with the ability to source candidates globally via market leading job boards in over 135 countries.
This is a client facing, revenue generating role working with some of the largest global businesses. You will achieve success by driving penetration, usage and upsell of our Global Hiring solution through an understanding of the customer's needs, developing compelling sales strategies / proposals and working with Account Reps to ensure that the business meets its growth ambition for Global Hiring solutions.
As a key business partner to the TJG Sales teams, you will build genuine rapport mainly with Direct Employers and at times Recruitment Consultancies, as well as provide best practice advice that drives significant revenue contribution across the group.
This role could be based out of any of our UK locations, but there will be extensive travel to our regional offices and customer sites across the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising revenue with identified customer accounts through increased product penetration and boosting the understanding of Video Recruiting across the sales floor.
- Proactively supporting your sales colleagues in both winning business that may have previously been in the balance and developing existing customer accounts.
- Planning and reporting to ensure the smooth delivery of ‘sold in' accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Building trustful and meaningful relationships with our Global Hiring partners spanning over 130 countries to ensure we are aligned with delivering against client expectations.
- Mentoring, educating and guiding the TJG sales teams on our Global Hiring offering, whilst delivering best practice for customer meeting preparation and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining positive, collaborative working relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business including Account Managers/Directors, Sales Managers/Directors, Customer Service/Delivery and Sales as well as specific relevant departments.
- Translating Product, Traffic and Technical deliverables to high value customers and benchmarking against average performance stats via sales meetings.
- Developing and delivering quality product demonstrations and customer meeting presentations to address specific customer needs.
- Industry event representation: attending key industry events, including presentation delivery on behalf of TJG brand teams and roundtable participation.
- Working closely with our marketing team to ensure our GTM collateral is up to date and as effective as possible.
- Taking a proactive approach in coming up with and delivering thought leadership initiatives that will help open the door to some of the UK's largest global recruiters.
- Keeping up to date with competitor information, completing a Competitor Matrix quarterly.
- Travelling to regional office and customer sites across the UK as required.
Your background will include:
- Customer relationship development and management.
- Strong presentation abilities, with experience in presenting to large groups. Experience in presenting to large corporate customers would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in collating technical details and translating this into customer benefit-led propositions.
- Recruitment industry experience in an Account Management position would be advantageous.
- An understanding of how best to work internally and externally with a global business, considering different cultures, priorities, languages and time zones.
What we need from you:
- Leadership qualities that inspire others and encourage them to constantly strive to deliver greater value to the business.
- A passion and ability to convey the true excellence of our products to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly matrixed environment while developing strong and productive relationships.
- Clear, concise and compelling presentation skills.
- Revenue focused.
- A proactive, insight-led, self-starting thought process.
- Ability to prioritise and manage highly demanding stakeholders.
- Exceptional organisational skills that allow for detailed forward planning.
- Strategic mindset with excellent networking skills and commercial acumen.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical concepts into customer-led benefits.
- Solid understanding of the recruitment market today and in the future.
- Ability to build great relationships with our Global Hiring partners, working with them to maximise revenue across the whole group.
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.