Strategic Customer Service Account Manager (2466)
- Location:Havant, PO9 1SA, London, London - Blue Fin Building, SE1 0TA, Manchester, M2 1DH
- Department:Customer Service
- Business Area:Customer Service
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it's the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
Does being part of a company like our sound like the right place for you to make your next career move?
If so read on about a new opportunity we have at Totaljobs Group:
Strategic Customer Service Account Manager
This is a pure Account Management role that sits within Customer Service, with no sales target or revenue KPIs.
You will work alongside Account Directors to give our strategic clients the highest levels of customer service and account management.
Key details about what the role will be doing:
- Our Strategic Customer Service Account Managers play a vital role in the growth of our company and our ongoing success for our most strategic clients
- Working alongside our Strategic Sales Account Directors & Customer Success Managers to provide first class customer service in contract management
- You will handle a range of duties including administration and reporting
- You will build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, whilst working to monthly non-revenue targeted KPI's
- Finally, you will have outstanding communication and listening skills, a positive high energy ‘can do' attitude and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks within a busy office environment
Som skills we look for:
- Do you have the ability to follow process but think outside the box and go above and beyond to find a solution?
- Do you have the ability to prioritise and multitask high priority accounts?
- Do you have excellent time management and organisation skills as well as strong attention to detail?
- Do you have excellent listening skills?
- Do you have a can do positive attitude?
Desired but not essential:
- CRM - Salesforce
- Knowledge of the recruitment / advertising industry
Benefits and Rewards - Some of the way's we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
- Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
- Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
- Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme. Pension contributions are deducted automatically via salary sacrifice with the company matching each employees contribution to their pension pot.
- Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year. This voucher entitles employees to a full eye examination and contributes towards a pair of glasses if required for VDU use. -
- Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
- Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
- Charity: Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year in order to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out to one of the team.