Talent Acquisition Business Partner (2538)
- Salary description:Competitive Salary plus generous benefits
- Location:Dublin, Glasgow, G2 1RW , Havant, PO9 1SA, London, Manchester, M2 1DH
- Department:Human Resources
- Business Area:Talent Acquisition
At Totaljobs Group, we help everyone get the job that best fits their life. Whether it is the next step in their career, or a job to pay the bills - we exist to match lifestyles with livelihoods.
We play our part by giving people everything they need to find the right job for them in that moment; making jobs work for more people, whatever they do, and however they choose to do it.
What will this role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- You will have a full understanding of your business area and will be continuously building talent pools and pipelines of talent for your business area.
- You will have full visibility of your recruitment pipeline and future recruitment drives. Planning talent for future gaps in teams ensuring we are reducing our empty seats in key business critical areas.
- Build strong recruitment processes, acting as an advisor to the business to change hiring process and implement best hiring processes in line with best practices observed in the external marketplace.
- Create bespoke talent attraction campaigns and challenge the status quo. Creating new sourcing hiring processes if existing ones are no longer fit for purpose.
- Look at new assessment tools for hiring within your specialist area.
- Push for change where needed to ensure we hire the best talent for the business.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for TJG you will use job descriptions to write compelling job adverts that showcase their roles, making them an attractive proposition for jobseekers.
- You will champion our brand and know where to advertise roles to ensure your role receives optimised coverage. You will be able to consult and advise with your stake holders to advise the best sourcing channels and set expectations on lead time to hire.
- Talent Mapping the market and investigating what your talent pool looks like for specific recruitment campaigns.
- Manage hiring managers expectations when talent pools may not exist and challenge/ set expectations.
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of recruitment campaigns including posting adverts, telephone interviewing candidates and booking in interviews with managers.
- Offer management and delivering feedback to candidates.
- Is a respected member of the Talent team and a person who the stakeholders see as an expert in the business.
- Can give insightful overview of market conditions and set hiring expectations.
- A lead and mentor for the wider team – will act as a coach and will support and train junior members of the team.
Some skills you might have:
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter or similar role.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g.phone, group, structured)
- Strong organisational skills and a proactive approach to managing workload.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A full 360 recruiter with strong stake holder management skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and other key business areas.
- Experience building assessment days and running assessment centres.
- Running open evenings and meet ups.
Benefits and Rewards - How we recognise our employees hard work and talent:
Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
Family Leave - At TJG we understand that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.
Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
Long Service - To recognise long- service and commitment to Totaljobs Group we celebrate our employees' loyalty by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
Charity- Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.